Friday 11 January 2013

A Holiday Blog Party

Fellow writer Jean Bull is hosting a Holiday Blog Party this week. Jean is visiting many interesting destinations and sending postcards back to show all the delights of a sunshine holiday. For full details, visit her blog at 

                                           Jean Bull's Writing Blog

       And now for a few postcards from my recent holiday in the Pyrenees. This stunning region is the setting for my second story about the Montailhac brothers. Remote, dramatic and starkly beautiful, this mountainous area never fails to delight me.


  
The Lake of Bethmale. 

                                                                   

The Valley of Niaux with its prehistoric caverns


The Ferme de Méras, worked by oxen and mules. 

I could go on - but I'd rather plan a return visit....soon!


4 comments:

  1. Nice post cards. Pyrenees is one of my dream vacation destination.

    Unique Holiday Cottages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark Anthony. I agree with you that the Pyrenees region is wonderful for a vacation. I hope you can visit one day.

      Thanks also for the cottages website - Devon is beautiful too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete